Labyrinth Canyon, Utah
Do you love spending time in nature, and you want more of it?
Are you ready to deepen your romance? Wanting to set new intentions, heal from a difficult period, or mark a transition into a more fulfilling partnership?
Do you crave adventure together? Want to shake things up and refresh your bond?
*for couples of all orientations, identities and ages*
Join us on a transformational, week-long canoe journey. Step out of your daily routine and into a new kind of intimacy with yourself and with your partner. We will build trust through playful daytime floats and fire-side evening councils. The river gives us ample space for play and connection, as well as for solitude and introspection. Join an amazing small community who will support your experience to explore your deepest longings and live into new intentions.
Lead Your Love Life in Utah’s Labyrinth Canyon! This trip includes:
7 full days canoeing in Labyrinth Canyon, with professional guiding by Lauren Bond Kovsky of The River’s Path
No canoeing experience necessary, but a willingness to camp and be outside for a week is a must. We provide:
- All your river gear (one canoe per couple, lifejacket, paddle, & dry bags for your belongings)
- Food and Fluids for our entire time on the river
- Staff certified in First Aid, First Responder, & wilderness survival
Daily group coaching from Sarah Lila Oswald of Lead Your Love Life
- (re)Kindle your romance and break through constraining old patterns.
- Share an unforgettable journey and relate to your partner with greater empathy, care and kindness.
- Steep in the beauty of Labyrinth Canyon. Have private time together and on your own in the healing presence of the canyon.
Solo time to experience your relationship to the natural world and to yourself.
Private time with your partner to integrate the materials you’re learning with one another.
An incredible group of co-journeyers! The group provides:
- Support & recognition you and your partner are not alone on the wild ride that is human relationship.
- An understanding of multiple perspectives and a powerful shared experience every step of the way.
- We will cover 45 miles of river over 4-5 days, with 2-3 layover days— traveling 7-15 miles per day.
- The landscape provides a variety of optional hikes, from a half mile to 10 miles, or anywhere in between.
- Sleeping Options: Tent camping, sleeping bag out under the stars, or in hammocks.
Your guides: Lauren Bond Kovsky and Sarah Lila Oswald. A dream leadership team for this experience— they bring a balance of coaching, transformational wilderness guiding, and an understanding of group dynamics. Both have Masters in Environmental Leadership. Lauren is certified in Transformational Wilderness Guiding and Sarah Lila is a certified teacher of MatrixWorks: Groups as Living Systems and Relationship Coach.
Schedule: August 12-20, 2017
Investment per couple: $2,700.00
Early Bird price per couple: $2,195.00 (before July 1st, 2017)
Discounted Investment per couple if you bring another couple: $1995 (before July 1st, 2017)
50% Deposit due upon registration, balance due by July 20th. Payments plans available.